- About Me: Notes to myself.
- Favorite Authors: Chuck Palahniuk / Vladimir Nabokov / Fyodor Dostoevsky / Robert Heinlein / Ian Fleming / Robert Ludlum / Bret Easton Ellis/ 孫子 (Sun Tzu) / 宮本 武蔵 (Miyamoto Musashi) / Niccolò di Bernardo dei Machiavelli /
- Favorite Quotes: "It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." (Chuck Palahniuk)
- Favorite Drinks: Three measures of 151° in an Old Fashioned Glass, one-half measure each of Cointreau and Kina Lillet -- neat, stirred and un-chilled. // Three Measures of Balkan 176° Vodka in a chilled Old Fashioned Glass, one Measure of Noilly Prat Vermouth, one dash of Angostura Bitter, and the juice of of one-quarter Kaffir Lime, Shaken with Ice // Dalwhinnie 29 y.o. Scotch in an Old Fashioned Glass, un-chilled and neat.
- Favorite Junk Foods: Monkfish Liver with Yuzu Butter and Osetra Caviar + Honmaguro O-toro Sashimi + Dry-Aged Hangar Steak of Kobe Beef with White Truffle Demi Glace and Chilled Foie Gras + Braised King Abalone and Uni Shiso with XO Abalone Bisque
- Favorite Restaurants: Peter Luger. The French Laundry. Sukiyabashi Jiro
- Favorite Artists: Music is the language of the Soul. Understand a person's music, and you will understand them.
- Favorite Genre: Exotic Downtempo, Lounge and Jazz at Night / Classical Anytime / Industrial Metal when Training. Choral.
- Favorite Songs: Requiem Mass in D minor (K. 626) by W.A. Mozart
- Guilty Pleasure: Chopin
- Brands I love: Hermès / Konstantino / Anderson & Sheppard / Brioni / Yves St. Laurent / Prada / John Lobb / Rolex / CREED / Heckler & Koch / Les Baer / Ducati / Aston Martin
- I like to wear: Cufflinks / Wing Collars / CREED Vintage Tabarôme / Boots / Aviators
- Places I love: Ireland. New Zealand. Maldives. Monaco. Vienna. Nara.
More About Me
- Interests: Physical Conditioning / Competitive Fight Training: Muay Thai, Shooto, Jiujitsu, Wing Chun, Aikido, / Kendo, Kenjutsu, Iaido, Tameshigiri / Strength and Endurance Training / Mountain Running & Hill Climbing / Free Diving & Ocean Sports / Tracking & Survival / Celestial & Land Navigation / Shooting / Unconventional Warfare / Hand to Hand Combat: Krav Maga, Kali, Systema / Tactical CQB / Motorcycle & Auto Racing / Home Design, Improvement & Construction / Gardening / Furniture Crafting & Woodworking / Ballroom Dancing / Music & Art / Languages & Culture / History & Archaeology / Science / Faith & Religion / Travel / Photography & Photojournalism / Traditional Chinese Medicine / Herbalism / Reflexology & Acupressure / Health & Sports Nutrition / Mixology / Cooking